With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, there seems like no better time to have a relationship expert on the show. To that end, we decided to have one of the best relationship experts on the show, Tony Gaskins.
Tony is a highly respected life and relationship coach who has been featured on The Oprah Winfrey Show and the Tyra Banks show, written countless books, performed speaking engagements around the globe and turned his “mess” into a “message” and built a six figure business around his expertise and experiences.
In this episode, Tony gives tons of valuable advice on how to grow your following and monetize your message. Plus, he even throws in a little relationship advice as a bonus.
In this episode of Movers & Shakers here’s what we’ll cover:
- How Tony wrote his first book
- How he leveraged his book to land appearances on Oprah and the Tyra Banks Show
- The secrets to building an effective social media following
- How to monetize your expertise and experiences
- And much more!
Advice From Tony
- Be patient. Be Ready. His book was out for 2 years before he booked Oprah! He took advantage of a major news event (Rihanna/Chris Brown) and used that existing book to gain media exposure.
- Don’t be intimidated by someone who is already established in your niche market. No one person/business can handle all of the potential customers that need your service.
- Why the relationship advice niche is so lucrative
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Tony’s Website
- Tony on Twitter
- Tony on Facebook
- Tony’s Books on Amazon
- Wix.com – build your free business website
Here’s a picture from Tony Gaskins’ appearance on the Oprah Winfrey show
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the show in iTunes so that you never miss another inspiring interview!