Many of us feel as though we have a message that would benefit the world…if we could just get it out there. Unfortunately, getting time on national media programs is no easy task.
However, with a sound strategy and persistence, it can absolutely be done. Meet Mario Armstrong, a successful entrepreneur, digital lifestyle expert and frequent contributor to CNN, HLN, Fuse, The Today Show and more.
In this episode, Mario reveals the steps he took to create his national media exposure and shares how he handled adversity when the economy tanked in 2008.
In this episode here’s what we’ll cover:
- How to Determine what your audience wants
- How to Start appearing in the media
- How to go from local to national
- How to know when to quit versus when to pivot
- How to deal with adversity
- And much more!
Advice From Mario
- You work from 9-5. You make HISTORY from 5-9
- Try a few different things and fail fast
- It’s not all about you
Items mentioned in this episode include:
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the show in iTunes so that you never miss another inspiring interview!